- Online Payments
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash - Cash payment can be made at Jeffersontown City Hall. Do not mail cash.
- Check or Money Order - Check and money orders can be mailed or hand-delivered. Please write an account number, tax bill number or tax map number on your check memo and include the tax bill coupon with your payment to ensure proper credit. There is a $35 fee for any returned check.
- Discover, MasterCard or Visa Credit Cards - Credit card payments can be processed by phone at 1(855-288-6492) or online.
Please note that your tax payment and the convenience fee will appear as separate charges on your billing statement.
Jeffersontown now accepts online payments for the following:
Business License Fee
Real Estate Taxes
Tax Payment Addresses
|Return your tax bill coupon and payment to:
City of Jeffersontown
P.O. Box 991457
Jeffersontown, KY 40269-1457
|Cash, credit card, and check payments can be made in person at:
Jeffersontown City Hall - Revenue Department
10416 Watterson Trail
Jeffersontown, KY 40299
Tax Payment Receipt / Proof of Payment
- Requests for return receipts must include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Your cancelled check is an acceptable proof of payment.